So will the Sheeples call for another boycott

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
of yet another eating 'stablishment? On the basis of.....public embarrassment?

G

Goat Holder

there should be some type of boycott, or at least action. That really burns me up. I know not all Ole Miss fans are like that, but the ones that are make up for the rest of them. And they say they don't care about us? ****, they are petrified of us.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
...then the Davis Wade concession stands should have been the subject of boycotts from 2001-2006.

OMlawdog

Feb 27, 2008
Though Gene has nothing but "heresay" to go on, (Just too damn funny) Doc resigned because Khayat is the man behind the curtain of the IHL board.

Not sure what is funnier, that Gene doesn't know the difference between hearsay, and heresay, or that he is replacing Roy McClain.</p>

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
The "Chicken Toss" controversy is nothing more then "Daffodils II" in my eyes...it's no big damn deal. ****, go to any game in America, regardless of the sport, and you are going to see some dumbass fan entertainment. If you are pissed about the chicken toss, you really are looking for something to ***** about.

kwfergy

Feb 25, 2008
Wait a minute, I'm starting to get the conspiracies confused. I thought we were the reason Doc got hired in the first place, but now the theory is that we got him to quit also?

Also, don't you think that if the chicken toss had been offered to us, we would have jumped on it? We had a freaking daytime fireworks show at a football game. We're not know for making the wisest choices for halftime entertainment.

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
A conspiracy/pseudo conspiracy/hearsay board to make the local OM haters and Sheeples feel at home. In the spirit of John McCain, let us reach accross the aisle and take our join hands w/our Marooon Sheep brothers.

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
Maybe we should try fireworks at a basketball game next time. Indoor fireworks could be fun and exciting, exciting in that the fans won't know whether or not they will get out alive.

kwfergy

Feb 25, 2008
And if it had the same impact on the power grid as it did at the football game, it would even be that much more exciting.

muddawgs33

Aug 28, 2007
Maybe we should try fireworks at a basketball game next time. Indoor fireworks could be fun and exciting, exciting in that the fans won't know whether or not they will get out alive.
Why would you worry about getting out alive? They would just escape out the holes in your roof. Sorry couldn't resist.

patdog

May 28, 2007
RebelBruiser said:

You could get Great White to play during halftime. They have a lot of good experience with indoor fireworks.</p>

May 24, 2006
Goat Holder If what Gene is saying is true..... [-]

Posted: 03/11/08 09:35 AM

there should be some type of boycott, or at least action. That really burns me up. I know not all Ole Miss fans are like that, but the ones that are make up for the rest of them. And they say they don't care about us? ****, they are petrified of us.

G

Goat Holder

I don't give a **** about Abners. The Ole Miss-controlled IHL Board is what I was referring to. I'm not saying it's true.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
OK, my question is this. We've been doing this all year, have we not? Seriously, I only went to one basketball game the whole year so I'm just assuming.

Why ***** about this now that our home basketball season is over?

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
muddawgs33 said:
Maybe we should try fireworks at a basketball game next time. Indoor fireworks could be fun and exciting, exciting in that the fans won't know whether or
not they will get out alive.
Why would you worry about getting out alive? They would just escape out the holes in your roof. Sorry couldn't resist.

</p>

Well played. Maybe we could get a couple stuck in the roof to help plug the holes.

jlat13

Nov 1, 2007
And actually as long as I can remember being a student here. The first year or two wasn't every home game just occasionaly but since at least last year its been every game. I'm with you, its not like it just started

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login