So....

ShelBitty

Oct 11, 2022
Is I.B. gone? Shouldn't something official have been released by Auburn at least? I guess there's something to the pushback from the Auburn money? And if John goes don't we just promote Hobart? I get he's young but, I think he's done a hell of a job of late. Also I don't get all the hate against Cohen on this board or anywhere else. He may be an ******* but I have a theory about ******** and greatness. You have to be an ******* to achieve greatness. And if he leaves for more money then I can't fault him. He's the only AD in school history with a national title. He can't help Vic got an offer to go back home to Texas, he didn't set up cannizaro and beasley. The hires he's made have looked great on paper. I don't see a problem with the man and the job he has done.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Is I.B. gone? Shouldn't something official have been released by Auburn at least? I guess there's something to the pushback from the Auburn money? And if John goes don't we just promote Hobart? I get he's young but, I think he's done a hell of a job of late. Also I don't get all the hate against Cohen on this board or anywhere else. He may be an ******* but I have a theory about ******** and greatness. You have to be an ******* to achieve greatness. And if he leaves for more money then I can't fault him. He's the only AD in school history with a national title. He can't help Vic got an offer to go back home to Texas, he didn't set up cannizaro and beasley. The hires he's made have looked great on paper. I don't see a problem with the man and the job he has done.
Just for clarification: Vic is an A&M grad and Cohen made him want to leave here so badly that he went to Texas.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
All I know is this. If he wants the Auburn AD job, with a football HC pending, he must be really desperate to leave.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Maybe it'll come out on Twitter now that it's a true freedom of speech site.

Elon Musk Approve GIF - Elon Musk Approve Approves GIFs

Reactions: Preacher Franklin

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
Promoting Hobart would be the most Mississippi State hire ever. No one would be suggesting him if he wasn’t a State alum. We need to get away from hiring alums in our athletic department.
Do you really think Leach or any other tenured coach at our school is going to take a 33 year old seriously?
Keenum would deserve whatever downfall came his way if he hired Rhett.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login