Soccer girls beat 14th ranked Arkansas tonight 2-0

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Now 7-0-2 on the season and 1-0 in the SEC. I can’t imagine they wouldn’t be ranked when the next poll comes out. Great win for a young team.

MissStFan87

Feb 15, 2007
Both goals from the freshman, Wadsworth. They've still only allowed 2 goals all season. Hoping none of their injuries tonight are serious, this start has been made even more impressive considering the injuries and contributions from freshmen and sophomores.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Huge win. Arkansas ran away with the SEC title last year. I only saw the last 20 minutes, but the second goal was impressive. #26 Ngongo held the ball against some very strong pressure and fed Wadsworth with a nice pass and she put away a clinical finish. She's only a freshman but she the finisher we've never had before.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Our schedule sets up pretty nice. No one on there that I would automatically put in the loss column. Missouri knocked off Auburn tonight which is a little surprising. We avoid Tennessee during the regular season. We have a good chance of having a very good season.

I know Cohen gets a lot of grief about coaching hires, some well deserved but Armstrong has been a solid hire.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login