Soccer vs Arky Friday @ 6:30PM

af102

May 17, 2009
I really wish the school would start selling more MSU soccer gear. The only things out there are just generic MSU (insert sport) shirts, but I think it's a missed opportunity to not sell replica jerseys. Lots of people wear soccer jerseys as everyday shirts since they are pretty normal sizing (unlike baseball/basketball/football), and kids love having them.

I'm sure the athletic department doesn't think they can make their money back since they would have to commit to a large order to get adidas to produce them, but it needs to happen.

Tracer Bullet

Jul 30, 2018
Agreed. I would love to be able to buy a jersey for my daughter. You would think with the NIL deal I could go get a Maddie Anderson jersey, or at least a t-shirt.

Also, I think the league as a whole could help Soccer and Volleyball by having games on Friday night on home football weekends.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Agreed. I would love to be able to buy a jersey for my daughter. You would think with the NIL deal I could go get a Maddie Anderson jersey, or at least a t-shirt.

Also, I think the league as a whole could help Soccer and Volleyball by having games on Friday night on home football weekends.
Agree, I'm going up Friday and would definitely go if it was there. I saw this post about Arkansas and had planned to do it before I realized it was last week.

patdog

May 28, 2007
BTW, Maggie Wadsworth just got SEC Freshman of the Week for the 2nd straight week. She already has more goals this season than anyone since Micheala Waldner in 2019.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
For what it's worth, Maddy Anderson is a complete badass. I would go so far as to say what Dak meant to our football program, she has meant to our soccer program. She just set the school record for shut outs in the beginning of her junior year. Whether you're a soccer fan or not, you really need to appreciate what she has accomplished so far.

patdog

May 28, 2007
She is a very good, and underrated, goalkeeper. We’re lucky to have her.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login