Softball team plays South Florida at 5PM better than UT game!

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
At least the women will show up. Game will be on ESPNU. They may have swapped it with our baseball game.

Last edited:

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
I’ve tried to watch SB. Its miserable. Move the mound back. Put in some pitch limits. Do something to get more action

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Then you haven't watched much. Viewership in softball is up close to 20% this year. Hitting is catching up with pitching more and more. Hell, batting averages are higher in softball than baseball and HRs are too.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Amazing info, queef.

Then you haven't watched much. Viewership in softball is up close to 20% this year. Hitting is catching up with pitching more and more. Hell, batting averages are higher in softball than baseball and HRs are too.

Who knew that when the ball is twice as big and the park is half the size that HRs would be up.****

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Who knew that when the ball is twice as big and the park is half the size that HRs would be up.****

Who knew it was girls not boys swinging the bat? And a Fastpitch softball isn't as hard as a baseball. And what about that average with that small field that should be easy to cover?****

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Don’t you do it! Don’t you dare keep me interested in MSU sports this year! I’m addicted to hope and I’ve been here before and refuse to let my face get hit by that door!

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Don’t you do it! Don’t you dare keep me interested in MSU sports this year! I’m addicted to hope and I’ve been here before and refuse to let my face get hit by that door!

There's a world of difference between "hopeful" and "hopeless."

17 anybody and everybody that wants us to lose.

Let's play well and win this softball game today.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012

You think a bigger ball that is 33% heavier is somehow easier to hit fast / far? Don’t reckon you were a physics major.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login