Softball win over SE Louisiana

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
They were on a 10 game winning streak and had only lost to Alabama. Tomorrow night at 6PM #1 Oklahoma.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We seem to have a nice team. Maybe Top 25 level and likely another NCAA tourney team.

I expect Oklahoma to run rule us in the 5th inning. Be interested to see if we can put up a run.

There should be no shame. They did it in 2 out of every 3 games last year. Is there another NCAA sport with a team as clearly separated from the rest as Oklahoma softball??

Obviously the SEC is a great softball league. And we're about to add the two teams that played for the WCWS title last year. Crazy...

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
We're right around that top 25 spot. Some games we look it, some we don't. But we're healthy again finally and have the best group of pitchers I can remember having.

Reactions: She Mate Me

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
We seem to have a nice team. Maybe Top 25 level and likely another NCAA tourney team.

I expect Oklahoma to run rule us in the 5th inning. Be interested to see if we can put up a run.

There should be no shame. They did it in 2 out of every 3 games last year. Is there another NCAA sport with a team as clearly separated from the rest as Oklahoma softball??

Obviously the SEC is a great softball league. And we're about to add the two teams that played for the WCWS title last year. Crazy...
They beat UCLA who was #1 at their place 14 - 0. They are dominant in every phase of the game. I'm hoping we can at least score and stay with them for 5 to 7 innings. Just completing the game will be an accomplishment.

Reactions: She Mate Me

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Our team played very well last night. Got out to a very nice lead, then allowed SE LA to tie it, then won it in bottom of 6th. I live this team, but will be very interested to see how we stack up with OU. Not likely to be favorably, but one never knows.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They beat UCLA who was #1 at their place 14 - 0. They are dominant in every phase of the game. I'm hoping we can at least score and stay with them for 5 to 7 innings. Just completing the game will be an accomplishment.
The season and the NCAA tournament is to determine who is going to be in second place because nobody can defeat Oklahoma in softball. Kind of like South Carolina women is in basketball. Everybody's playing for second place.

Boring

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
The season and the NCAA tournament is to determine who is going to be in second place because nobody can defeat Oklahoma in softball. Kind of like South Carolina women is in basketball. Everybody's playing for second place.

Boring
After 3 5-0 OK. Our girls look little compared to theirs. Marked difference in their discipline. We already have 2 errors. They are very confident.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login