Solar eclipse

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I was just reading about the upcoming solar eclipse and learned that there is a 2045 solar eclipse where portions of MS will be in the path of totality…

some of you old 17s are super grumpy now, now telling how bad you’ll be by then****

Reactions: 17itdawg

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
I was just reading about the upcoming solar eclipse and learned that there is a 2045 solar eclipse where portions of MS will be in the path of totality…

some of you old 17s are super grumpy now, now telling how bad you’ll be by then****
Most living beings today will not be living in 2045. And there will not be many births between now and then with men becoming women and women becoming men.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Most living beings today will not be living in 2045. And there will not be many births between now and then with men becoming women and women becoming men.
I was thinking about trying to go somewhere on the path of totality coming up next month… think I’m gonna roll the dice and see if I make it. I would be 59 in 2045. Of course being in the path of totality is not exactly a bucket list item for me. I just think this one coming up in the next few weeks is as close as I’ve been to the path of totality

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
I better be there for it. My retirement date is in 2042 and I've worked too damn hard too damn long to fall short of a long retirement. ***
I figure I'll make six months, if that,after retirement just for irony at this point. 🤣🤣

Reactions: skydawg1 and patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login