Some good news this weekend.

patdog

May 28, 2007
We good. And got some speed up
Top this year
Back line & midfield just absolutely smothered Texas. Got to every loose ball & won it back quickly when Texas got possession. They came in averaging 22 shots & 11 on goal. Had maybe 8 shots total & only 1 on goal. Never really threatened to score. Lot of depth on this team too.

Reactions: Dawgg

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Back line & midfield just absolutely smothered Texas. Got to every loose ball & won it back quickly when Texas got possession. They came in averaging 22 shots & 11 on goal. Had maybe 8 shots total & only 1 on goal. Never really threatened to score. Lot of depth on this team too.
So you watched this game? Do you have a kid playing on it or something?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I really wanted to break their shots on goal streak. I thought we were going to.

Reactions: patdog

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
Soccer takes down #11 Texas to go to 2-0 in the SEC. State controlled the game the whole way. Texas had very few shots & only 1 on goal.
Only loss was a late loss at Wake Forest, who has wins over #1 Stanford and #2 Virginia and only loss was to a top 10 UNC team.

State should be top 15 in next poll.

Reactions: Dawgg and patdog

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Dude, trying to shame somebody for watching women’s sports, especially Mississippi State women’s sports, is bringing some real small diсk energy to the board.
I’m sorry, forgive me, I honestly can’t tell who’s a female poster or a male. I forget that women post here too. I didn’t mean any harm sister, don’t get your panties in a wad.