Some praise for Cooke

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,126
5,547
113
Punters typically go unnoticed, but Logan Cooke has been pretty exceptional. Playing for the Jags he tends to have plenty of opportunities to showcase his talent. This video came across my feed so I thought I'd share.

Maybe @Swede39 can verify the difficulty of the cross body kick?

 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,230
14,741
113
Punters typically go unnoticed, but Logan Cooke has been pretty exceptional. Playing for the Jags he tends to have plenty of opportunities to showcase his talent. This video came across my feed so I thought I'd share.

Maybe @Swede39 can verify the difficulty of the cross body kick?



If I recall, the guy is kind of a freak athlete like Ray Guy was.

I think he's the Jags emergency QB if all the actual QBs on the roster were to go down. He's a seriously big dude as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chesusdog
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four