somebody tell me about Vance Watson

C

Cains Major

Guest
I don't know him personally, but about nine yrs ago he drove over 100 miles one way to attend my Mom's funeral. I had never met the man before. I know he cares about the people that work for him. I know that those," that I know", think highly of him.
 

Porkchop.sixpack

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
2,524
0
0
What I posted earlier was that I have never (and I don't use that word often) have heard anybody say anything bad about the guy. He is so universally respected in the MSU community, it is unbelievable. And I am not just talking about the faculty, who might just need a little shaking up.</p>
 

tupelotim

Redshirt
Feb 4, 2008
683
0
0
I worked for the seed certifaction program in high school and college in the early/mid 80s. Vance was a proffesor and head of the foundation seed program. No complaints here. Seemed like a down to earth regular guy. He used to come by our office and have some coffee and popcorn.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four