Someone give CML some vitamin C...

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
My theory is that it’s somehow the Copenhagen. I’ve had a light cough for like a year now. Every time I go to the doctor they tell me that my lungs look great, and there’s no inflammation anywhere that they can see. I also dip about a can a day.

Sep 12, 2013
He’s had thay cough since he got to state. It’s chronic. I would imagine he’s seen a dr about it. It’s a horrendous cough.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I used to be just like you…

My theory is that it’s somehow the Copenhagen. I’ve had a light cough for like a year now. Every time I go to the doctor they tell me that my lungs look great, and there’s no inflammation anywhere that they can see. I also dip about a can a day.

A can a day…. Haven’t had a single dip in 4+ years now. Hope you’ll consider bowing out of the habit some time soon…. It’s very addictive, and hard to break. But I don’t see myself ever going back.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
He can't walk to work in Starkville like he did in Pullman, so his health and gone downhill.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Acid reflux will do it. Swallowing Copenhagen spit will aggravate that. It may be a combo.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I've had a chronic hacking cough for several years now. I've done all the tests, seen all the Dr's and they finally determined it's a side effect of blood pressure medicine. I can get off the medicine and the cough goes away but my BP goes up. I've changed BP medicine three times and every one does it. Doc says we will try something else next visit but until then , cough or stroke out, the choice is mine. Hack, hack!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login