Someone needs to tell LeBron James

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
that he is just a 17ing basketball player. He might be a very good player, probably great... but he is still just a 17ing basketball player. I am already sick of these ATT commercials. Mayben if he didn't act like he was a God, CEO, or Aaron Rodgers I could stomach it. They should have just had him being funny and acting like he liked the new iPhone or something other than he was making a decree for the masses.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
that he is just a 17ing basketball player. He might be a very good player, probably great... but he is still just a 17ing basketball player. I am already sick of these ATT commercials. Mayben if he didn't act like he was a God, CEO, or Aaron Rodgers I could stomach it. They should have just had him being funny and acting like he liked the new iPhone or something other than he was making a decree for the masses.
The girl in the ad with him is the one who writes all the commercials. She’s made a fortune off of them. Combine that with the fact that they probably paid him enough money to buy a small country, I don’t blame the guy for doing it.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Take a guess what the evil empire at ATT paid him to do that commercial

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The girl in the ad with him is the one who writes all the commercials. She’s made a fortune off of them. Combine that with the fact that they probably paid him enough money to buy a small country, I don’t blame the guy for doing it.
I imagine they had to twist his arm to act like that. The girl is the only reason to watch those ads.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I imagine they had to twist his arm to act like that. The girl is the only reason to watch those ads.
Can someone explain the rage Lebron James creates in people? I disagreed wholeheartedly with Aaron Rodgers about his attitude towards vaccines. I also just shrugged my shoulders and moved on because an NFL QB’s opinion on medical issues should mean just as much to me as my opinion on throwing a football should mean to him.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Glad I dont give money to them

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
On the subject of horrible tv ads, that Google Security ad is an abomination to the ears. I try to keep all commercials muted, mainly so I don't hear a second of that one.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
He was actually very good in Trainwreck, not Cena good, but good.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
he can act?

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Can someone explain the rage Lebron James creates in people? I disagreed wholeheartedly with Aaron Rodgers about his attitude towards vaccines. I also just shrugged my shoulders and moved on because an NFL QB’s opinion on medical issues should mean just as much to me as my opinion on throwing a football should mean to him.
He’s a *****, a crybaby, hates America and is owned by China.

Other than that, he’s really swell.****

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
They are upset that LeBron speaks his truth about being a victim of oppression and that he's in danger of being brutalized and possibly murdered by police on a daily basis. The white privileged people living in trailer parks don't understand this.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
They are upset that LeBron speaks his truth about being a victim of oppression and that he's in danger of being brutalized and possibly murdered by police on a daily basis. The white privileged people living in trailer parks don't understand this.
Lebron James, the individual, has no right to complain about that. Who the **** is going brutalize and murder a 12-foot tall leftist cultural icon in the age of body cams?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
i see what you did there bill hader GIF

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
It's amazing he's still alive. I can't imagine anyone who looks like him ever being successful in America.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I wholeheartedly agreed with Rodgers' take on this vaccine. This is a vaccine that people shouldn't have to take to keep their jobs. We were lied to about the risks and the effectiveness.

Reactions: Fang1 and WilCoDawg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login