Sorry if Germans but Smoot is spitting!

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I think it's safe to say that Smoot was excited.

Way back in 2000 I was driving from Starkville back home, Augusta, to see the USCe game in Columbia. I had Smoot 4 Heisman written on the back glass of my '96 Explorer. Lady at the gas station thought it said,
Smoot 4 HE IS MAN.

Reactions: RocketDawg

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
THAT is 100% solid. Cannot imagine what that 48 hours was like, I bet Forbes slept like a rock after all that. I will say this, Rivera has a heart for these players and celebrating their moments with them. If you have not seen this video yet, it shows a bit of his approach. A good father figure, love it. Click "watch on youtube".

Reaves was undrafted, cut 4 times in his career, and now is a pro bowl special teams starter.

"Every emotion you can possibly think of is every emotion I experienced because it's every emotion I've experienced throughout my life," Reaves told reporters Thursday. "I've experienced the [happiness] of winning the division. I've experienced the sadness of getting cut. I experienced [being excited] getting my first start. I've experienced all of that. So, all of that came back full circle at this one moment."

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login