Sorry if Germans, but when will we know MSU's bowl destination?

AtlantaDawg

Nov 27, 2017
I was hoping that the CFP show would shed some light...

Does each bowl announce when they secure a team, or is there some date/time that all bowls are announced...

Thanks!

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
The rest of the CFP top 25 and the NY6 bowls will be announced at 1:30 and then the other bowls will fill in after that. I would expect to know our bowl destination by mid to late afternoon.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
You’ll see most bowl announcements little bit by little bit on social media throughout the afternoon.

Barring a last minute change the overwhelming expectation is we are playing Texas Tech in the Liberty Bowl.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
You’ll see most bowl announcements little bit by little bit on social media throughout the afternoon.

Barring a last minute change the overwhelming expectation is we are playing Texas Tech in the Liberty Bowl.

I may in the minority but I don’t hate the liberty bowl against Texas tech. Easy trip and not a bad matchup. Liberty is a better destination now that you don’t have to play a CUSA team.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I may in the minority but I don’t hate the liberty bowl against Texas tech. Easy trip and not a bad matchup. Liberty is a better destination now that you don’t have to play a CUSA team.

It’s fine. You can’t be all that picky when you are 7-5. I do think we’d probably be Houston bound if LSU hadn’t gotten bowl eligible, but there would have been some negatives to that particular bowl this year.

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
My final analysis: I feel like we are going to Memphis to play Texas Tech.

Arkansas/Kentucky/A&M are going to the three Florida bowls.
LSU I think is attractive for Houston
Tennessee to Charlotte, Auburn to Nashville
State to Liberty

Florida to the Gasparilla, South Carolina to Birmingham, Mizzou to a non-SEC tie in bowl

If we don't go to Memphis, we're probably headed to Houston to play Iowa State.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login