Soul searching

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
This team needs to do some soul searching in the off season. Because the last two games they have just sucked. They have been bullied all over the field. As far as players coming back I can’t look and see for sure starters for the way they have played. Leach looks like he couldn’t care less. It’s beachin time in the keys.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
**** just cancel all of them then. **** just cancel states season because we won’t play for a title. So it’s pointless. **** some of you guys are dickless. Why even play the damn game? You play for pride. I remember when state fans were excited about bowl games at one time and it meant something. Some of our fans are spoiled.

Aug 22, 2012
**** just cancel all of them then. **** just cancel states season because we won’t play for a title. So it’s pointless. **** some of you guys are dickless. Why even play the damn game? You play for pride. I remember when state fans were excited about bowl games at one time and it meant something. Some of our fans are spoiled.

If they count then don’t allow players to opt out. If your best players are opting out, why get bent out of shape about it?

Poppy IV

Nov 24, 2016
Do players opting out still get scholarship benefits for the rest of the year?
we are getting embarrassed right now. Some players showing no quit, but too many loafing.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
We're playing exactly like we did in the last one, and the 1st one, and the AL one and the 1st half of Auburn, and Memphis, and LSU. Seeing a pattern here, have you forgotten those already?

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012

People who don’t care about a game where we are missing 13-14 guys from the Egg Bowl 2-deep are dickless? Maybe try to have some perspective. Its a pointless game. Half the teams in bowl games (at least) every single year show up not caring. It is what it is.

Big picture….you have games like this and you have games on the opposite end of the spectrum where you have a true freshmen backup QB and a running backs coach whipping Lamar Jackson’s *** all over the field. And everything in between. You just can’t ever draw any sort of conclusions about either team from a bowl game, other than which team just happened to probably care more in that particular game of that particular year. I can show you Saban losing to Utah / Oklahoma, Georgia getting their *** beat by a mediocre Texas team after finishing 5th in the CFP a few years ago, and numerous other examples of the same thing from way better coaches and programs than we are ever going to have.

KeyserSoze1999

Aug 26, 2015
As grown men in our 30s, 40s, 50s, whatever...we can say "Bowl games are just exhibition games..." or "just practice for the next year..."

But honestly in today's College Football world, 18 to 24 year old players have more power than ever before...power to make money $ off their likenesses and power to enter the Transfer Portal and chase Playing Time anywhere they can find it. So I look at this game as if I were a 20 year old guy on the team...I would want out of this **** show.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
If it’s just a exhibition game and doesn’t matter then someone should have told TX Tech because what I saw tonight was a team that said 17 U, we are coming out to beat the **** out of you and EMBARRASS your 17ing football team.
And they did that plus some!
You 17ing pansies sugar coat that BS that happened inside TLBMS all you want!

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If it’s just a exhibition game and doesn’t matter then someone should have told TX Tech because what I saw tonight was a team that said 17 U, we are coming out to beat the **** out of you and EMBARRASS your 17ing football team.
And they did that plus some!
You 17ing pansies sugar coat that BS that happened inside TLBMS all you want!

This exactly. Good for tech. They came ready to kick ***. I would rather have a coach ready to have their team kick *** in a bowl game then one who doesn’t look like he got his team to care. I think leach has done got soft in his old age. He doesn’t seem to have the same fire he did at tech.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login