Sounds like Jefferson isn’t playing.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Sam Pittman said “he’s available”. Doesn’t sound like he’s going to play and he later said “just because you haven’t seen someone play doesn’t mean he’s not good.”

Reactions: dawgstudent

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yeah not sure what to make of that. Didn't he have a concussion or neck injury? If he's available I feel like he will play. Or it will be dak egg bowl 2013 situation

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
Agree 100%. I’d be shocked if he plays. He’s out and they just aren’t admitting it. But Sam Pittman knows. And so does Vegas.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Staff member had his arm on Fortin’s shoulder pad giving him a good pep talk. I hope he has terrible nerves and forgets what color Jersey his team wears.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
We would do the same thing. Keep them guessing.

And I'm guessing the U Ark University president said he doesn't want a Tua incident with chronic concussion.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Sam Pittman said “he’s available”. Doesn’t sound like he’s going to play and he later said “just because you haven’t seen someone play doesn’t mean he’s not good.”
I'm not sure what to make of Pittman's handling of the Jefferson situation this week. Just seems like one of two things is happening here. 1) A juvenile smoke and mirrors game that should've ended three days ago or 2) A move of absolute desperation trying to maneuver through concussion protocol

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I'm not sure what to make of Pittman's handling of the Jefferson situation this week. Just seems like one of two things is happening here. 1) A juvenile smoke and mirrors game that should've ended three days ago or 2) A move of absolute desperation trying to maneuver through concussion protocol
I think it’s just a bit of gamesmanship to keep State guessing. I don’t have a problem with it. They tried to give it as much time as possible in protocol but he just never was cleared.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login