South Carolina gotta have it game thread

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Shockingly USCe has not been able to maintain the 106% effective FG % they maintained for the first 7 minutes.

We win this by double digits.

Reactions: patdog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I love the way we're showing patience on the court. They have a lot more patience than I have.

They just need to figure out how to crank the defense up on this group. For some reason, they're hard to defend for us tonight.

I'm really loving Jones.

They keep getting bailed out by the referee when they try to drive the ball inside.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Err well. At least it won't be a bad loss like VMI or ULM. (jinx maybe***)

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I have still not figured out what the 17 a shooting foul is...

How many free throws are they going to give them? ...again?

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
It’s tough when you play great defense…..causing the other team to scramble or throw up a contested shot….and 9 times out of 10, the shot is so off, our defenders, who are positioned for a normal blockout or rebound…..have no chance at the clunker….

usually falling into someone’s lap, for easy bucket.

How many times have we contested shots, only to have it deflected into an easy bucket….it’s unbelievable. The Kentucky game was unlike anything I’ve seen

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Who is USC east coach? Give me cliffs on where he came from?

Hell of a coach

PapaDawg

Nov 19, 2014
Dem Dawgs is stout! I was never worried! Maybe a little at the start of the 2nd half.

it is amazing what an engaged head coach can do.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
I know South Carolina isn’t very good, but it felt like we took their best shot. They didn’t quit on their coach that’s for sure. They took Bama to OT last week.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I know South Carolina isn’t very good, but it felt like we took their best shot. They didn’t quit on their coach that’s for sure. They took Bama to OT last week.
They shot very well and played hard. I've seen them play before tonight and they usually don't shoot well but they always play hard. They really shot well from the 3 point range

Reactions: retire the banner

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
This is why I say we need 10k unreasonable fans at every SEC game. It absolutely affects officiating. It's what our guys face on the road in the SEC. It's a net negative if you can't produce the same at home.

Plus, 30 years later, the opposing players will still whine about being mistreated and bood while playing at the hump.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login