Southern University has LSU on the ropes.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
If I want a soul there are much easier ways than that to get it.
They weren't that good to begin with. Lost too much last year. There's a reason why we won 2 of 3 rather easily. UGA is a much better hitting team than LSU. UGA has one batter (Condon) that I think I'd walk every time he came up. And they also have a couple other guys that I might consider doing the same if the predicament warranted it. UGA will score a lot of runs and hit a lot of HRs this weekend. We better keep them from setting the table too often and we also need to come out swinging big time ourselves. With UGA, it's a matter of whether you can outscore them or not. Their pitching is just so-so.....we should be able to put up some double digit run totals or else, we're in trouble.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
They weren't that good to begin with. Lost too much last year. There's a reason why we won 2 of 3 rather easily. UGA is a much better hitting team than LSU. UGA has one batter (Condon) that I think I'd walk every time he came up. And they also have a couple other guys that I might consider doing the same if the predicament warranted it. UGA will score a lot of runs and hit a lot of HRs this weekend. We better keep them from setting the table too often and we also need to come out swinging big time ourselves. With UGA, it's a matter of whether you can outscore them or not. Their pitching is just so-so.....we should be able to put up some double digit run totals or else, we're in trouble.
I wasn't talking about sports.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login