Speaking of MS restaurants…. Has

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
And by refresh, they have bought the building next to it. When it reopens you wont have go outside and up the stairs to go to the bathroom.
I always enjoyed walking through the kitchen on my way to the head and asking the kitchen crew how long till till my plate was going to be ready. Got to have been one of the few if not only restaurants anywhere that you had to walk through the kitchen to go to the head

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I always enjoyed walking through the kitchen on my way to the head and asking the kitchen crew how long till till my plate was going to be ready. Got to have been one of the few if not only restaurants anywhere that you had to walk through the kitchen to go to the head
I feel like paps in Ackerman used to be that way. I haven't been there in 17-18 years so I couldn't say now.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I walked by the Mayflower today. A crew from south of the boarder was hard at work. The inside of the main dining area and kitchen have been gutted. You can see into the space next door.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Do they sell their famous Comeback Sauce ?
Is there one that is just as good?
I know Hal and Mals has a great one but can’t seem to be able to find it online anywhere?

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
I know Hal and Mals has a great one but can’t seem to be able to find it online anywhere?
My wife's grandparents opened the Mayflower, we just visited the ancestral home back in Patmos (near the cave where John wrote revelations and the monastery from the 13th century). I have the recipe for the comeback sauce. Can't give it to you but I'll give you three ingredients you'd have a hard time figuring out - a small bottle of pimentos, a hard-boiled egg, and McCormick's sweet curry powder.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
If you're in the downtown area, Iron Horse has a good comeback dressing. Just had some the other day. All their food is good, actually.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
A crew from south of the boarder border was hard at work.
This statement is essentially a self-evident truth. When one spots "a crew from south of the border," one assuredly finds them "hard at work." It is 17n refreshing to see. Sue me.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
My wife's grandparents opened the Mayflower, we just visited the ancestral home back in Patmos (near the cave where John wrote revelations and the monastery from the 13th century). I have the recipe for the comeback sauce. Can't give it to you but I'll give you three ingredients you'd have a hard time figuring out - a small bottle of pimentos, a hard-boiled egg, and McCormick's sweet curry powder.
cotton seed oil?

Your secret is safe here.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login