Speaking of second chances - OM seems to have their new MBB Coach

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Can’t wait to hear about how he was just protecting his daughter, and was a victim of cancel culture**

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
And they’ve already started the “YEAH BUT JANS…” BS as well. As if the two things are remotely the same. Also, one was 8 years ago, the other was not even 3 months ago and resulted in their soon to be coach sitting in a jail cell.

Reactions: patdog

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
SEC turning a blind eye to a lot of stuff. BB player involved in murder. Freeze back. Beard
It is almost like it is just about winning or the perceived chance to do so. Trust me giving into your desires and wants is the way to go. Who cares if your star basketball player provided a gun for a murder? Who cares if some hookers got called? And we all know sometimes you got to go upside that head. In all seriousness the SEC is all about money and winning now. Not that it shouldn't be but ethics and morals have long since been thrown out the window. Take it from old Scratch himself or from a popular rap track "Win, win, win, win, 17 everything else, win, win, win.

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
Notwithstanding all the off the field stuff, he’s a great coach and personally I don’t want OM to land him.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Notwithstanding all the off the field stuff, he’s a great coach and personally I don’t want OM to land him.
Larry David Reaction GIF

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
because I am just now reading about this a$$4ole, I see that the woman he " 'allegedly' " ** (with double quotes and sarcasticks) beat up is not even his wife, but like some kind of girlfriend/fiancee.
The Beard is going to drink up oxford like the Lain Train.
The old girlfriend will end up getting " 'kicked' " to the curb.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Was surprised that K. Davis didn't do better there than he did. He's a pretty good coach. I kind of think his heart was just not into it. He is a HUGE MSU fan and always has been. Got to think that trying to make the Rebs winners was a bridge to far in his soul. I think he'll make one more stop before he retires. Probably some place like a UAB, USM, S.Bama, Ark. State, etc. And he'll likely do better than being in Oxford.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
SEC turning a blind eye to a lot of stuff. BB player involved in murder. Freeze back. Beard

The SEC as a whole has no control over the hiring decisions. None whatsoever. Individual schools decided to take those PR risks.

Now, the Brandon Miller situation, they certainly could have taken some action there and at least suspended him for conference games.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Let he who hasn't just weeks ago choked, bitten on the face and arms, kicked, hit, dragged around and otherwise made his fiance fear for her life cast the first stone.

Tomas Smid

May 4, 2010
Once the fiancé recanted her allegations and the charges were dropped, the hiring of Beard somewhere was inevitable.

His resume and the current transfer rules suggest a quick turnaround for whoever ends up with his services.

Mayor of Little London

Dec 26, 2016
Alright student section. Here is the pic, blow it up and get creative with the chants.

Attachments

• B889D55B-6277-4144-B43A-86539FBFBA04.jpeg
    B889D55B-6277-4144-B43A-86539FBFBA04.jpeg
    579.7 KB · Views: 2

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Ha, I said this to my wife last night...only I was kidding.

White males never get a day for themselves!**
As white males, an incredibly diverse group, they actually don't. But, white females, especially wealthy attractive ones, are among the most oppressed by the Patriarchy so it's o.k. to include them in International Women's Day. Women in Bangladesh know this and hope wealthy, attractive white women will one day overcome their oppression and are able to walk around freely in a nice pair of Jimmy Choo's.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login