Sports psychologist

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Do we have one at MSU? For any or all the teams?
I find it difficult to fathom our players are really as bad as they are playing. At this point, it has to be more in their heads. I don’t discount awful coaching, but at some point I would believe natural instinct and years of previous play/coaching would override whatever has happened recently.

Last edited:

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Do we have one at MSU? For any or all the teams?
I find it difficult to fathom our players are really as bad as they are playing. At this point, it has to be more in their heads. I don’t discounted awful coaching, but at some point I would believe natural instinct and years of previous play/coaching would override whatever has happened recently.
This is a good idea…. One time in the late 90’s, we murdered LSU pitching all weekend. Bertman brought in a sports psychologist…

It certainly couldn’t make things any worse.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Probably need a psychologist for the message board Fanbase. We are more likely to look for a ledge or a bridge then the players or coaches. They are probably all out at the bars tonight have a good old time.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Dr. Sharon Fieldstone couldn't get this bunch straightened out.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
charlie brown GIF by Peanuts

“PR0ZAC FOR 3V3RYONE M34N5 PSYCHIATRY”

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Probably need a psychologist for the message board Fanbase. We are more likely to look for a ledge or a bridge then the players or coaches. They are probably all out at the bars tonight have a good old time.

They need to find some Slump Busters while they're out there.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login