Sports Talk MS

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I was harsh on the initial mesh of Hadad joining two rebel homers on the radio….but I must say: You fellas have really mushed together in unison over time…and now you men sound like a well oiled machine.

I would hear Cross at times before our addition of a St Al Flash, Hadads only fault btw”…… initially Cross didn’t fit my fancy…..But since Hadad joined, I’ve made an effort to catch the show daily…..and must admit, I like all three host and now get everyone’s shtick.

I listen to so many pods, mostly affiliated with LSU, since Sports Talk doesn’t reach AdamsCounty, however: I rank Our Sports Talk MS Team right up there at the top, as regards to my footprint.

In closing, keep doing work fellas, I’ve enjoyed the coverage recently and think y’all have gumbo’d into a fine cuisine

Last edited:

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
They all look more professional than Steve Robertson****

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
They all look more professional than Steve Robertson****
Christian Bale Idk GIF

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
I really like STM. Say what you want about Richard, but he does a good job of being a professional radio host. It was the best when it was Head to Head, but STM will get better the longer they are together.

Reactions: MaroonSadness99

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
I try to listen everyday. I live in Ga and so it’s nice to listen to Mississippi sports over here. I listen off their app. It’s a fun show. You have to get passed the richard ole miss stuff. He is obviously biased and cannot say anything negative about ole miss ever. I’ll never forget at the midway point of the year last season they did a segment doing mid season reviews. He said he thought ole miss would finish last season 11-1 at that point. Fwiw, he thinks they will be 3rd in the west this year even with having to play uga. Borkey is actually to most objective on the show and Hadad does a great job of throwing ole miss jabs every once in a while.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
It's a NO from me. I can't take Cross, I can't take the endless commercials, and can't take hearing repeats of the same news stories I've been hearing all day

WGWFA

Oct 12, 2021
I like it. It’s better than what we get in the AM. It’s even better during football season.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login