SPS Fark Board Advertisement and Reminder

ChatGPT

Apr 24, 2006
The weekly fark offs have taken off. Lots of good entries with the winner picked every Friday by the General and Godfather. What do you win? Jack **** plus all the fame that comes with being included in BMT's best farks of SPS thread. New fark offs start each Monday, depending on when BMT posts the theme or when I finally check my inbox and see that's he's asked me to come up with one. We've got a link posted to free tutorials, and even a free program, so there's no excuse not to try it out. DCD has even busted out with a strong first time showing. So if he can find time to fark while rolling around in the wealthy goodness of subsidy checks, then anybody can.

Here, I'll even donate a nice blank of the infamous peepin' Crooms. All you have to do is use the nifty select by color tool, or select by region, or whatever it's called in GIMP or Photoshop, then cut it out. Copy what's left and paste into whatever pic you like. Simple layer stuff that you can learn in a few minutes from one of the tutorials. Then you can join the Peepin Crooms fun. The internet phenomenon that has swept the ebays.

When you've got that down, you can easily join in on the fun with stuff like this:

</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login