SPS Magazine 2022 Week 11

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

Reactions: Drebin

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Awesome issue, I must say I am crest fallen at not being mentioned in the last few editions but hey everybody gets tired of the Devil I suppose.

Reactions: Drebin

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Great! Freezus making the mag reminds me that we should encourage Leech to retire an hire Freezus.

Ole Miss would explode. We would get tons of press and what Freezus likes to do like buying players is legal now.

Just imagine how 17ed up recruiting would be!

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
Great! Freezus making the mag reminds me that we should encourage Leech to retire an hire Freezus.

Ole Miss would explode. We would get tons of press and what Freezus likes to do like buying players is legal now.

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

It would be worth it just to see Rosie interviewing him

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022

I can't believe I never thought about that before. Hilarious!! Would completing 4 Years at Jerry Fallwell Jr University fly as rehab? Just Restitution? How much longer does he have to pay? Come on Mane you know the "He Who is Without Sin" deal! FREE FREEZUS!!!

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
I can't believe I never thought about that before. Hilarious!! Would completing 4 Years at Jerry Fallwell Jr University fly as rehab? Just Restitution? How much longer does he have to pay? Come on Mane you know the "He Who is Without Sin" deal! FREE FREEZUS!!!
Maybe he could confess all of Ole Miss's sins for them as part of his rehab.**

MaxwellSmart

May 28, 2007

I didn't know hookers were part of the NIL.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login