SPS Magazine 2022 Week 6

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Oh dear Lord thank you for this.

I have been making this comparison for years. If you made this can you do Björk as well? I have a bunch of aggieholes that are going to have to report me to the text spam police with this image.

I may send it to one guy everyday until he blocks me. Douchebag thinks we're friends because our wives are friends.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Screenshot_20221007-092039_copy_647x199.png

Ain't this the truth. I know 17 is a tradition of its own repute, but I think we need to come up with some other replacements for at least the rest of Carlin's 7 words you can't say.

I went on a drunken rant the other night and it looked like Hellen Keller trying to send morse code.

Maybe for the rest of the season we could have a game week competition for new word numbers, symbols to replace a different cuss word. Similar to the upvote /downvote model.

Thoughts @dawgstudent ?

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
View attachment 243059

Ain't this the truth. I know 17 is a tradition of its own repute, but I think we need to come up with some other replacements for at least the rest of Carlin's 7 words you can't say.

I went on a drunken rant the other night and it looked like Hellen Keller trying to send morse code.

Maybe for the rest of the season we could have a game week competition for new word numbers, symbols to replace a different cuss word. Similar to the upvote /downvote model.

Thoughts @dawgstudent ?
I'll go first. sh_t = No. 2

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I would think you would have to go by Carlin's order for those 7 words. He established that. ****, P iss, <17>, C *nt, M *ther<17>er, Roostersucker, and Tits.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Oh dear Lord thank you for this.

I have been making this comparison for years. If you made this can you do Björk as well? I have a bunch of aggieholes that are going to have to report me to the text spam police with this image.

I may send it to one guy everyday until he blocks me. Douchebag thinks we're friends because our wives are friends.
Alas I didn't make, a friend sent it to me during the game last week and I saved it.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
First let me say I am honored by the mention, kind of hard for the devil to get good press and all. I would think it was obvious by now but Tebow sold his soul long ago.
disappointing you say this. isn't vanity supposed to be one of your best inventions? boo

as for Knee-Bow, he sold his soul to jeebus, tho. but we're used to the lies and deceipt. come on back to the light side - we gave up milk and cookies for bbq and bourbon

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
disappointing you say this. isn't vanity supposed to be one of your best inventions? boo

as for Knee-Bow, he sold his soul to jeebus, tho. but we're used to the lies and deceipt. come on back to the light side - we gave up milk and cookies for bbq and bourbon
Tim Burton 80S GIF

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022

Desire is more my thing. You don’t really think Jesus gave Tim all the things he has in life? A bunch of money and married to Miss Universe. Those sound like things that I would be handing out as opposed to that other guy you mentioned. Assuming we made a deal of course.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Who does this quality shi t , oops stuff? It's top notch and thanks for good medicine.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Desire is more my thing. You don’t really think Jesus gave Tim all the things he has in life? A bunch of money and married to Miss Universe. Those sound like things that I would be handing out as opposed to that other guy you mentioned. Assuming we made a deal of course.
Dad’s rewards are generous. just curiosity - Dad is typically all-forgiving. who *is* down there these days?

Knee-bow prolly reneged. you know he’s a fickle boy

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login