MagicDawg’s winning submission for This Week’s Slogan.The coffee joke up top went over my head.
“Excellent solve, Larry. Again, if you’re watching at home, this was our first time to use the category ‘Men Who Value Pad Level Over Winning.’”
That’s what we’re all trying to achieve. Love the roulette wheel.I MADE SPS MAGAZINE! FINALLY!
That’s what we’re all trying to achieve. Love the roulette wheel.
I was referring to the whole wheel thing, the only color that matters is Maron.Either you are colorblind or you go to some interesting casinos.
![]()
***
Wait, is this why betting on red isn’t working out for me?Either you are colorblind or you go to some interesting casinos.
![]()
***
Welcome to the club. As a new initiate, you'll need to bring 2-3 smoked briskets to the SPS tailgate. It's the blue tent, you can't miss it. No twerking or smoking the devil's lettuce, please.I MADE SPS MAGAZINE! FINALLY!
It was real and it was spectacular!How did I miss the Selma Hyaek thread?
But it wasn’t real spectacular*****I
It was real and it was spectacular!
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar