SPS Magazine 2024 Week 10

Lucifer Morningstar

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2022
2,455
3,657
113
Yes!!!!! The column was included. Now to the question. I think the Pig is going to beat OM out right. I could be wrong but I have a hunch this could be the perfect third loss for the confederates.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darryl Steight

HumpDawgy

All-Conference
Apr 6, 2010
4,875
2,016
113
We need a Jerry Lewis telethon to raise money for LED lights or maybe Tupelo High can donate theirs to us when they upgrade.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window