Stanford to CWS.....

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
....Texas drops easy fly ball for the Cardinal walkoff. Outfielders lost the fly in the sky.

Reactions: Dawgg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
At least the game was tied and Texas wasn’t ahead when that happened. Maybe the right fielder can take a little bit of solace in that he didn’t 100% cost his team a chance to go to Omaha.

Taz_Man

Nov 9, 2017
I watched the game and had a question. Why does ESPN think the Stanford ball field is so great? They said several times it is one of the top fields in college baseball. Personally I don’t see it.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I watched the game and had a question. Why does ESPN think the Stanford ball field is so great? They said several times it is one of the top fields in college baseball.
Most SEC turf wouldn’t even qualify at Stanford.***

Taz_Man

Nov 9, 2017
So they were talking about the turf not necessarily the ball park it’s self. Cause I didn’t think the ball field is anything special.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
So they were talking about the turf not necessarily the ball park it’s self. Cause I didn’t think the ball field is anything special.
Stadium is very average, but comfortable looking. Field is big with 335' corners and 410' straight away.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
First off, i can’t stand UT, but my heart legitimately hurt for them as i watched the game.
did you see the pitcher point to the sky and walk off the mound with his back to the play?

hate it for the Texas players but man, the average obnoxious entitled UT fan? not so much

Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login