Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
That is ……. surprising.

Check This Out Cookie Monster GIF by Sesame Street

• Haha
Reactions: DawgsNCowboys87
Nov 20, 2023
But da square is mecca
Man I once went over to oxpatch to stay the night with my life long friend who played on Ole Piss’s Ice Hockey team lol. I let a chick use my lighter to light a Cigarette on the square and she re-paid me real good. Wouldn’t take no for an answer I needed up staying the night at her apartment that night. I wasn’t blown away rly but a real good looking girl evidently wanted wood, but yea she would not take no for an answer. I made sure she was sober enough to be making decisions as she wasn’t slurring or anything. The Ole Miss alcohol conditioning probably is something else but goodness… the square is a sloppy hell I don’t know what to call it. Guess that’s the going rate for lighting a cigarette, now this was a long time ago but I doubt much has changed. I now have a Fiancé of many years just a story I thought I’d tell. I’m now 37 but still remember this lol. She struck up the convo the rest was history

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Old Fart Dawg

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Man I once went over to oxpatch to stay the night with my life long friend who played on Ole Piss’s Ice Hockey team lol. I let a chick use my lighter to light a Cigarette on the square and she re-paid me real good. Wouldn’t take no for an answer I needed up staying the night at her apartment that night. I wasn’t blown away rly but a real good looking girl evidently wanted wood, but yea she would not take no for an answer. I made sure she was sober enough to be making decisions as she wasn’t slurring or anything. The Ole Miss alcohol conditioning probably is something else but goodness… the square is a sloppy hell I don’t know what to call it. Guess that’s the going rate for lighting a cigarette, now this was a long time ago but I doubt much has changed. I now have a Fiancé of many years just a story I thought I’d tell. I’m now 37 but still remember this lol. She struck up the convo the rest was history
I can't decide whether this is MikeTice or Ozarka's burner account**

Nov 20, 2023
I can't decide whether this is MikeTice or Ozarka's burner account**
Lmao it’s both… JK but really though the square might’ve gotten me laid in 0 time flat without doing a thing but the point is I don’t care at all for it overall. At all. I wasn’t complaining at the time at that moment but I’ll take Starkville every time and our campus any day when it comes down to it. Just telling a semi funny story. How her coming out of the bar and me lighting her cig turned into what it did so quick.

• Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login