State Messed Up

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
People that are told by the boosters that gave them their job who they wanted hired. Thats who does that. I don't think Arnett chose these hires on his own.

Reactions: Dawg1976

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
People that are told by the boosters that gave them their job who they wanted hired. Thats who does that. I don't think Arnett chose these hires on his own.
Then he needs to be fired TODAY!

What that says is we are in an AUBURN situation....... That is something I am not willing to support

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Cigar Boys made Brad Peterson the point man on putting together a staff is what I’ve heard. these guys are stuck in the 1960s. No wonder this isn’t working out. Get a search firm, hire an experienced HC, let him assemble his staff like a real D1 program does it. Unbelievable

was21

May 29, 2007
The whole situation is messed up.

Our unproven HC hired an OL coach before hiring the OC! Who does that?
Strong rumor is that the cigar boys had a heavy hand in hiring this staff. Believe it or not.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Strong rumor is that the cigar boys had a heavy hand in hiring this staff. Believe it or not.
Stop with the total bullshlt. Arnett wanted the Leach guys gone and went and hired Barbay. It’s on him.

The ancillary staff is mainly for recruiting. They aren’t the problem. Problem is Arnett’s vision, Barbay is just a piece of that and will go down with the ship. Slytanic Part 2.

Reactions: blitz2Win

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
If you are putting a schitt product on the field it doesn't matter who is doing the recruiting aint nobody signing up to waste away at a dumpster fire like this. I'm not a fan of firing coaches but sometimes cutting bait early is the best decision. This looks like a Chinese firedrill to me and I'm blaming coaches more than Will. I have seen him play very well at times. And Will is not scheming this defense either. I can hear Mcbath right now " okay boys, it's 3rd and 8. Drop back about 15 yards and keep them in front of you"

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
If you are putting a schitt product on the field it doesn't matter who is doing the recruiting aint nobody signing up to waste away at a dumpster fire like this. I'm not a fan of firing coaches but sometimes cutting bait early is the best decision. This looks like a Chinese firedrill to me and I'm blaming coaches more than Will. I have seen him play very well at times. And Will is not scheming this defense either. I can hear Mcbath right now " okay boys, it's 3rd and 8. Drop back about 15 yards and keep them in front of you"
Yea the spin to deflect from Arnett from the usual suspects seems to be 1) bash Will 2) keep saying the team has no talent

well, Will is severely limited and puts a lid on the offense, but no qb could look good in this garbage offense, and they knew going in what he couldn’t do and they changed the scheme anyway. the O line has went from a #2 line in the sec to a horrible line under Friend and you can’t run an offense without an o line no matter who the qb is.

If the team has no talent then Leach is the greatest coach in the history of mankind to go 9-4 last year. That’s bull.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Yea the spin to deflect from Arnett from the usual suspects seems to be 1) bash Will 2) keep saying the team has no talent

well, Will is severely limited and puts a lid on the offense, but no qb could look good in this garbage offense, and they knew going in what he couldn’t do and they changed the scheme anyway. the O line has went from a #2 line in the sec to a horrible line under Friend and you can’t run an offense without an o line no matter who the qb is.

If the team has no talent then Leach is the greatest coach in the history of mankind to go 9-4 last year. That’s bull.

We all knew this would be the case when we hired him. He has not been an OC long enough to develop a implementation of the offense he is trying to run. Not only that, he is clueless on how to adapt to his players.

We look like we are becoming Auburn with the men smoking cigars are making decisions, not the university. When they wanted people gone at Auburn, they were fired. Leach was not even cold to the touch before these same people set out to undo what he built because THEY KNOW BETTER!

Reactions: blitz2Win

was21

May 29, 2007
Stop with the total bullshlt. Arnett wanted the Leach guys gone and went and hired Barbay. It’s on him.

The ancillary staff is mainly for recruiting. They aren’t the problem. Problem is Arnett’s vision, Barbay is just a piece of that and will go down with the ship. Slytanic Part 2.
Well, ok, Apparently you don't believe it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login