State playing Pitt in ACC/SEC Challenge...

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003

2024 ACC/SEC Challenge Matchups​

Arkansas at Miami
California at Missouri
Florida State at LSU
Georgia Tech at Oklahoma
Kentucky at Clemson
Notre Dame at Georgia
Ole Miss at Louisville
South Carolina at Boston College
Syracuse at Tennessee
Wake Forest at Texas A&M
Alabama at North Carolina
Auburn at Duke
Pittsburgh at Mississippi State
Texas at NC State
Vanderbilt at Virginia Tech
Virginia at Florida

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Yea the people running college football ought to be 17ing ashamed of themselves for what they've done to the sport. I actually don't give one 17 about football season this year. It's all greed, greed and some more greed.
I don't disagree but I think these matchups are gonna be for men's basketball

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Good opportunity for a Q2 win (hopefully). They were 40 last year and 67 the prior year.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Yea the people running college football ought to be 17ing ashamed of themselves for what they've done to the sport. I actually don't give one 17 about football season this year. It's all greed, greed and some more greed.
Im not quite there yet but I’m getting closer every year.
My self in in the Bellard, Felker, Sherrill and 4-5 years of Mullen era wants to kick my *** for saying that.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I know it would probably be impossible to do but football should be its own thing and leave the other sports out of it.

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
Actually, IF these were FB matchups they’d be ok also.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
It’s not a bad nonconference schedule so far, IMO.

Pitt at home
At Memphis
McNeese in Tupelo
Arizona Tip-Off (Butler, UNLV, and a Big 10 team)

The bigger tell will be how we fill in the other games. I know we play Prairie View, SE LA, and West Georgia (first season in D1) at home so those won’t help the NET. Hopefully several other nonconference games are in the Q2 or at worst Q3 range rather than locks for Q4.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login