State will beat Bama next weekend…

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Because it puts ole miss even more in the drivers seat. I couldn’t enjoy the win as much bc of that.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Because it puts ole miss even more in the drivers seat. I couldn’t enjoy the win as much bc of that.
I fully expect UM to clinch the West this year, maybe even more. It will be par for the course after winning the '21 CWS then having to watch them dick around and steal our thunder, even in football.

Reactions: Dawgtini

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
I fully expect UM to clinch the West this year, maybe even more. It will be par for the course after winning the '21 CWS then having to watch them dick around and steal our thunder, even in football.
Overreact much? OM beat the worst team in the West and still has to play Bama, AM, ARK, LSU, and us. They aren’t winning the West…

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Overreact much? OM beat the worst team in the West and still has to play Bama, AM, ARK, LSU, and us. They aren’t winning the West…
old piss has yet to play a team with a pulse on the road. 3 of their last five games are AT LSU, TAMU, & ARKY. they will $&!+ the bed at least twice in their last 5 games

despite losing, bama still controls its own destiny to the CFP….just like last year

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login