STEDB!

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
17 you, LSU! Take your trashy *** fan base out of my city, you bunch of corn dog smelling, road kill eating, greasy boudin finger having, fake HBP whiny bitches! Also, 17 any fake USM fans that have Walmart LSU gear that they sport during football season!

Ole Miss, get your limp wristed asses over here, you’re next! GTHOM and LSU!

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Sir, this is not an LSU message board

Edit: but I’m joking and share your sentiments

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Ole Miss looks like Hattiesburg next weekend. Wow, someone I hate will lose next weekend, Southern or Ole Miss.

LSU and Vandy’s candy asses are through, go home.

What about Notre Dame v. Tennessee? Don’t like Tennessee, but I despise the Fighting Irish in all things sports.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Big time USM fan this weekend!
Big time Fighting Irish fan this weekend!
Big time Sooner fan at some point tonight.
Other than that, don’t give a 17!!

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
I have a feeling OM is gonna make it to Omaha. Talk about a kick in the nuts after a season full of kicked nuts.

Mar 3, 2008
I bleed maroon. Live in the burg and went to every game the past two weekends. I married into the USM fan base. I can’t tell you how much fun it’s been to watch LSU fans cry in their beers!!

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
17 you, LSU! Take your trashy *** fan base out of my city, you bunch of corn dog smelling, road kill eating, greasy boudin finger having, fake HBP whiny bitches! Also, 17 any fake USM fans that have Walmart LSU gear that they sport during football season!

Vent all you want to my friend. That was a program changing win for your program and it’s about damn time y’all took a regional at home. Well deserved.

Now go finish the deal next weekend.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021

Ha jokes on you. Most of those LSU fans were locals that moved from the hoods of democrat Louisiana cities.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Congratulations! It’s a great day for USM baseball. Now go break Mississippis hearts next weekend.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I hope USM fans realize how much of an advantage hosting a super regional CAN be if the crowd is loud all game when the opponent is batting. You can absolutely impact the game.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Vent all you want to my friend. That was a program changing win for your program and it’s about damn time y’all took a regional at home. Well deserved.

Now go finish the deal next weekend.
Program changing? You do realize they went to Omaha in 2009?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
"went" was about all that they could claim in 2009. First team sent home after Texas and North Carolina promptly ousted them. Texas was good that year but North Carolina was not good. And USM got roasted 11-4 by them.

The point is DON'T CHOKE AT HOME. Yes that would be program changing. Refer to 2017 when USM was the better team and State won the regional in Hattiesburg. Mainly because USM started talking **** about being the "best team in Mississippi". Don't choke this weekend. That would be program changing.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
I don't have a dog in this fight. Just hope it goes 3 games and OM loses dramatically/embarrassingly.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I bleed maroon. Live in the burg and went to every game the past two weekends. I married into the USM fan base. I can’t tell you how much fun it’s been to watch LSU fans cry in their beers!!

Wife took the week off and we were watching you guys on Squeeze Play but flipping to the WCWS. Your win was even sweeter after hearing the "exspurts" say you guys COULDN'T outscore LSUX. 17'em and feed 'em fish heads.

Them tears will still not be as sweet as the tears from the RebBearSharks next weekend. I guarantee you those ******** are already buying tickets for Omaha.

ETA: my favorite story this entire weekend has been Texas state exposing just how bad the #2 Stanford team is. It's 1-1 in the seventh inning! They're still tied one to one with San Marcos Jr. College in the deciding game.

Come on I thought this was Stanford!!!

Last edited:

13thEagle

Feb 1, 2016
I hope USM fans realize how much of an advantage hosting a super regional CAN be if the crowd is loud all game when the opponent is batting. You can absolutely impact the game.
Batting? hell we balked a guy last night.

I have to say something seriously.
All my life we have viewed you and om pretty much as the enemy.
After this week i wanna know just how in the vancleve hell you put up with those 17'ers in every sport,
every year.

90% of these ******** spent less time in a class room in br than i have at bama.
They make Bama fans look like sheldon cooper.

Before sat the closest to a fight ive seen was Hill Denson running at a well known umpire from Hattiesburg with the ball bucket in one hand and throwing balls at him with the other.
Sat night we had at least 4. One involved Cruise's dad. Not to mention moving them from reserved seating areas. Several tried to take over the section for our players patents.

they came in laughing, left crying

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Program changing? You do realize they went to Omaha in 2009?

I would have to imagine beating LSU to win a Regional on their home field for the first time is in the top two or three wins in program history. Beating Ole Miss to go to Omaha would probably be number one and prove that 2009 wasn’t really a fluke.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I'm planning on retiring my 2021 College World Series Champions license plate frame almost immediately after this year's CWS is over.

(Maybe I'll frame that... frame.)

But if the Eagles win the College World Series, I might just wait until Southern Miss championship plate frames are available and make the switch then.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login