Stephen A Smith wtf

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
I’ve been watching today but I won’t watch that SH it. Sure he went to a HBCU but he is terrible and not J State.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Holy frijoles! Of ALL the people to pick from!? Do they want us to hate HBCU’s? Stephen A** Smith is one of the most annoying people on TV ever. Terrible representation.

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
Michael Jackson style hologram of Walter Peyton, or his son, would have been better. But Stephen A didn’t piss me off. Im and i absolutely love the addition of Pat McAfee

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
All in all it went pretty good. They kept the politicians out of it and to his credit Stephan A didn't get too worked up. I'd have preferred Jackie Slater myself but he lives in California so maybe there was a problem getting him here or something. I'd have taken Eddie Payton over Stephan A.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Michael Jackson style hologram of Walter Peyton, or his son, would have been better. But Stephen A didn’t piss me off. Im and i absolutely love the addition of Pat McAfee

McAfee was a brilliant move. I think they saw the writing on the wall with Corso and went out and got someone with some charisma.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login