Stephen Gray McFayden.. congrats on being a douche bag:

M

MsuD00D

He's going to sue a building in response to SEC OFFICIALS moving the Tourney? Yep, gotta be from Kentucky. They don't grow smarts up there very well, apparently.

cowbell9

Nov 15, 2005
I'm with him on why there are so many seats empty, but to threaten lawsuit is just pathetic. Grow the<17> up. You can blame the libs for these idiots. Someone,somewhere is going to pay for any inconcenience one suffers.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
just passed the bar in '06 after graduating from LSU. Must be REAL popular too with the populous. Cut and pasted these election results from District 77 Kentucky General Assembly election results:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="393"> <tbody> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">STATE REP - DIST 77</td> <td style="" colspan="3">
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">Jesse Crenshaw</td> <td>(Dem)</td> <td align="right">6231</td> <td class="xl24" align="right">100%</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">Stephen Gray McFayden</td> <td>(Rep)</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td class="xl24" align="right">0%</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">TOTAL</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">6231</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

statedogg

Aug 30, 2006
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">There has to be a better way to handle this. I would be pissed if I had paid for tickets and travel and couldn't get in the game, especially if I were on a student budget.

I haven't seen the GA dome, but I'd lay odds that the building is in good enough shape for a game.

It's a tough situation, but I say it was a bad decision by the SEC.</p>

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
..all of downtown was blocked off today, right? You couldn't even get off MARTA at GWCC Station. There was no way to have 20K people milling around.

statedogg

Aug 30, 2006
I guess the city of Atlanta can take some blame, but still there should be a way to fill GA Tech arena.</p>

M

MsuD00D

Ultimately, I'm sure it is ready. But, anytime you've got steel scaffolding and a gigantic scoreboard SWAYING from the cable supported ceiling, it's probably not the best idea to rush back in and start playing without it being thoroughly checked out. And seeing that all this was being discussed at midnight local time and beyond, they probably didn't have much choice when you have 2 scheduled games and a postponed game to get going first thing the next day.

Frankly, after seeing how it all went down, we were very lucky that we were able to get our game out of the way. </p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login