Steve Spurrier chimes in on NLI

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
https://thespun.com/more/top-storie...buNmasJaNQFRPY477i3B8tJt12l6rusjIyLQBGTx6iRGs

Late Friday night, it was Steve Spurrier's turn. The Head Ball Coach doesn't think Saban said anything false. “I don’t know why (Fisher) is mad at Saban," Spurrier said, via DawgNation. "Did Saban say something that wasn’t true?”
“I don’t think Saban told any lies in there, so I don’t know what he was mad about. Since (Fisher) beat him last year, I guess he can talk now. He hasn’t beat much of anybody, but he beat Saban last year. But they haven’t won the division or anything since he’s been there.”

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I'm not a Saban fan at all but I think Fisher way overreacted. For whatever reason it kinda reminded me of Freeze telling people " If you have facts about a violation, send it to [email protected]. If not, please do not slander these young men or insult their family".

patdog

May 28, 2007
No doubt about it. I especially got a kick about his comment that he learned what to do from Bobby Bowden and what not to do from Nick Saban. The only thing he learned from Bowden he didn't learn from Saban was how to cheat your *** off with a smile on your face instead of a scowl.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login