Stinkville

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Jerrion Ealy says its Stinkville to him. Not Starkville. Too muddy and stinky here. He hates it. Direct quote. Im sure some of you have seen it

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
He goes to OM. Shows a lack of intelligence on his part. Why would anyone pay any attention to him?

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
I didn’t know Jerron Ealy was a third grader.

It’s embarrassing. I cringed reading it. Either be respectful about your opponent (my preference) or go all out and flame their ***. Don’t hit em with 2nd grade insults.

Like another poster said, it’s about like saying “Oxfart” or “Ole Piss”. I guarantee you you can go to the Ole Miss board and find plenty of things I’ve said about MSU you wouldn’t like. Some that would probably make me cringe to re-read outside of the moment. But you’ll never see me say goofy **** like Stinkville or Moo U. It’s pathetic.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Coulda played for a Natty. Im sure he will get a facemask full of Starkvegas DWS mud a few times for Thanksgiving dinner

Lucky Dawg

Oct 8, 2012
Young man, do you know where the name “Ole Miss” comes from? It was a term used for the plantation owner’s wife, a fact proudly displayed on the university’s own website until at least 2012. Don’t believe me? Take a look at the Internet Archive. The athletic team’s name honors the Confederate States Army, who fought against the United States of America to preserve the institution of slavery under the cover of states’ rights.

The uniform color until recently known as Confederate Gray is an homage to the Confederate Grays, a Confederate Army regiment almost entirely made up of University of Mississippi students. In fact, nearly the entire 1861 student body enlisted in the 11th Infantry – 135 men. Only four did not and reported for class; so few that the university suspended classes (it’s worth noting here that the 11th Infantry Regiment sustained 100 percent casualties).

Just a year before Mississippi State defied Governor Ross Barnett’s orders and played an integrated Loyola team in the Game of Change, the University of Mississippi itself was integrated at gunpoint when James Meredith was accompanied by more than 500 U.S. Marshals, Border Patrol, and Federal Bureau of Prisons officers at the behest of President John F. Kennedy and his Attorney General.

I’m going to skip a few decades because I’m tired and old and reliving this makes me wonder how the University of Mississippi still exists as an institution. The Confederate Battle Flag (or, more accurately, the Battle Flag of the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia) was a treasured symbol for the University of Mississippi and a staple on gamedays until 1997, when the university banned sticks from sporting events under the guise of protecting fans. The university was home to a street named Confederate Drive as recently as 2014, when it was renamed Chapel Lane.

There is a reason that Ole Miss’s general student enrollment to this day is >75% percent white. You play for the literal heart, the galactic epicenter, the very nadir of white supremacy. You can have your university, sir.

Edit: formatting

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
Young man, do you know where the name “Ole Miss” comes from? It was a term used for the plantation owner’s wife, a fact proudly displayed on the university’s own website until at least 2012. Don’t believe me? Take a look at the Internet Archive. The athletic team’s name honors the Confederate States Army, who fought against the United States of America to preserve the institution of slavery under the cover of states’ rights.

The uniform color until recently known as Confederate Gray is an homage to the Confederate Grays, a Confederate Army regiment almost entirely made up of University of Mississippi students. In fact, nearly the entire 1861 student body enlisted in the 11th Infantry – 135 men. Only four did not and reported for class; so few that the university suspended classes (it’s worth noting here that the 11th Infantry Regiment sustained 100 percent casualties).

Just a year before Mississippi State defied Governor Ross Barnett’s orders and played an integrated Loyola team in the Game of Change, the University of Mississippi itself was integrated at gunpoint when James Meredith was accompanied by more than 500 U.S. Marshals, Border Patrol, and Federal Bureau of Prisons officers at the behest of President John F. Kennedy and his Attorney General.

I’m going to skip a few decades because I’m tired and old and reliving this makes me wonder how the University of Mississippi still exists as an institution. The Confederate Battle Flag (or, more accurately, the Battle Flag of the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia) was a treasured symbol for the University of Mississippi and a staple on gamedays until 1997, when the university banned sticks from sporting events under the guise of protecting fans. The university was home to a street named Confederate Drive as recently as 2014, when it was renamed Chapel Lane.

There is a reason that Ole Miss’s general student enrollment to this day is >75% percent white. You play for the literal heart, the galactic epicenter, the very nadir of white supremacy. You can have your university, sir.

Edit: formatting

Its not that serious, man. Jesus, haha. He called your town “Stinkville”. It’s a 2nd grade insult, as discussed. It’s corny and goofy. There’s no reason you should be that upset, unless you’re the guy that chews out 7 year olds for saying Hotty Toddy to you.

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Go watch our players PC compared to there's. You won't find smug insults like Ealy

Rezdog

Oct 25, 2015
It’s embarrassing. I cringed reading it. Either be respectful about your opponent (my preference) or go all out and flame their ***. Don’t hit em with 2nd grade insults.

Like another poster said, it’s about like saying “Oxfart” or “Ole Piss”. I guarantee you you can go to the Ole Miss board and find plenty of things I’ve said about MSU you wouldn’t like. Some that would probably make me cringe to re-read outside of the moment. But you’ll never see me say goofy **** like Stinkville or Moo U. It’s pathetic.

I hate when our fans say Ole Piss. It's so juvenile.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Its not that serious, man. Jesus, haha. He called your town “Stinkville”. It’s a 2nd grade insult, as discussed. It’s corny and goofy. There’s no reason you should be that upset, unless you’re the guy that chews out 7 year olds for saying Hotty Toddy to you.

Actually that is exactly what your university has always been about, and still is.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020

What’s wrong with chewing out 7 year olds for saying that to me? They need to find out the truth about the Easter bunny, Santa Claus and the tooth fairy at some point.

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
A little education never hurt anyone, Landshark. Nothing wrong with learning about the rich history of UofMiss. It is what it is.

If you don't like it crawl back in your mother's *** - if you can tell it from a hole in the ground. It's HATE WEEK. HAIL STATE

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
A little education never hurt anyone, Landshark. Nothing wrong with learning about the rich history of UofMiss. It is what it is.

If you don't like it crawl back in your mother's *** - if you can tell it from a hole in the ground. It's HATE WEEK. HAIL STATE

Yikes

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Actually that is exactly what your university has always been about, and still is.

I've seen his type before. Comes over here and tries to sing Kumbaya with us and then goes back to his plantation buddies and snickers at the childish insults.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login