Stone Blanton in the portal.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Hard to see why he'd come to MSU. All our message boards dissed him and berated him wildly when he signed with Carolina. If I was him, I'd stay away from MSU with a 100 mile pole.

• Haha
Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

msugrad2003

Aug 27, 2013
SB had a close relationship with Lemonis it seems. Would he play two sports if he came back? Is Lemonis involved in getting him here this time?

Digging dog

Aug 22, 2012
Good kid - great family.
Actually tailgated with the family and a big group of Bulldogs (maybe some of yall) before the USC game.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Hard to see why he'd come to MSU. All our message boards dissed him and berated him wildly when he signed with Carolina. If I was him, I'd stay away from MSU with a 100 mile pole.
Do kids really pay more attention to a few random idiots on a message board than they do all of the people actually involved rolling out the red carpet for them every way?

Reactions: AFDawg

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I’m excited to have him. He’s not being processed out of South Car. We’re getting a SEC starting LB who knows the speed of the game, the weight program, the film study, etc. He’s a better athlete than Jett. And we need bodies in our front 7. It’s a great fit for us.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
I’m excited to have him. He’s not being processed out of South Car. We’re getting a SEC starting LB who knows the speed of the game, the weight program, the film study, etc. He’s a better athlete than Jett. And we need bodies in our front 7. It’s a great fit for us.
Correct. His parents live on the same street as mine. He was smart and made the correct decision to go to USC first. He wasn’t going to play above Watson and Jett. Now, he has two years of experience under his belt and gets to start at State.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
So you are saying you seen it?
i seent it GIF

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Do kids really pay more attention to a few random idiots on a message board than they do all of the people actually involved rolling out the red carpet for them every way?
This has always been one of the dumber message board claims in my opinion. Like, I’m trying to imagine being 20 again with a fantastic offer from a Fortune 500 company, a good location, and a group of people that I’d seemingly enjoy working with. Then, one night I’m perusing LinkedIn, and lo and behold, a couple D bags online are posting that they don’t want no Mississippi boy. At that point, the only thing to do would clearly be to toss that opportunity in the trash because I can’t take mean posts, right?

Do I think recruits read message boards? Yes. Do idiotic posts significantly alter their college choices. Zero chance

Reactions: dog12

Son_of_34

Sep 30, 2012
Because he’s white lolllolololol

idiot
Only a racist would bring up race

And no you dumbass

they are both 6'2 around 230 so same build and Jett had twice as many tackles along with more FF, sacks and INTs...and I do recall Jett being crucified in this board at times so again why would we want him when I'm sure we could get better out the portal

Reactions: patdog

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I'd bet anything they pay attention to all of their mentions rather it be SM or MBs. Even if they don't you can bet their family and friends do. Certainly if one school's fans on MBs/SM dog a player another school's (after the same player) fans will make sure he and his family/friends get links to all the negative posts.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I find these crystal balls hilarious. We'll know when we know. Even he may not know where he's going yet.
I don’t think Paul goes out on that limb without good information, dude.

Most guys don’t even go into the portal without a plan. It’s not like 2006 high school recrootin.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login