Stonka Burnside is an early enrollee…

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
That is a ton of early enrollees but some are juco guys. Also the last 3 weekends they have been bringing in 2025 guys by the boatload. I do not recall it being this active in the past.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
the first time a lot of these kids have ever seen a college campus, let alone been out of their home towns.

We may as well shock and awl them before the wave of ear ring money, sports car and sleeve tattoo schools start casting lines.

Honestly, it’s really hard to get excited about football knowing that the best stocks in which we invest, will produce zero return within a calendar year. In fact, the better the particular stock, the less I want to invest per retention rate. It’s azz backwards.

Id rather my donation go to a 2* Slewester Knombus from Skeeter Springs, MS…..vs Ol Hot Grease Mc8inch from Interstate Growth, MS.

I can’t wait for the warhead to dust this stupid azz system we’ve created. Not sure what will be the final straw….but watching the college game lose the top two coaches in the sport within a 3 week span aught to open some eyes.

Add in Jimbo, like it or not, he’s a pretty good football mind, plus some others…..something is way off.

K, soap box just collapsed, I’m headed to the outhouse. Happy Friday, azzholes.

Captain Ron

Aug 22, 2012
the first time a lot of these kids have ever seen a college campus, let alone been out of their home towns.

We may as well shock and awl them before the wave of ear ring money, sports car and sleeve tattoo schools start casting lines.

Honestly, it’s really hard to get excited about football knowing that the best stocks in which we invest, will produce zero return within a calendar year. In fact, the better the particular stock, the less I want to invest per retention rate. It’s azz backwards.

Id rather my donation go to a 2* Slewester Knombus from Skeeter Springs, MS…..vs Ol Hot Grease Mc8inch from Interstate Growth, MS.

I can’t wait for the warhead to dust this stupid azz system we’ve created. Not sure what will be the final straw….but watching the college game lose the top two coaches in the sport within a 3 week span aught to open some eyes.

Add in Jimbo, like it or not, he’s a pretty good football mind, plus some others…..something is way off.

K, soap box just collapsed, I’m headed to the *******. Happy Friday, azzholes.

The games are still entertaining, but at least for me, the passion is declining.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
The games are still entertaining, but at least for me, the passion is declining.
You know what else is entertaining, a flogging, a retard with a kite and a bunch of bees stinging a dude on a bass boat.

None of which mean anything, however, you arnt financially vested to any of that , like a fan of college football having to watch hard earned dollars, in the poorest state in North America, flee low pressure gravity, drowned downward in a 17 drain….. only to pop up again inside of LSU’s locker room, …using my cash to wipe STD’s off of his dingalleen

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login