Stonka

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Chris Farley Idk GIF

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Does Stonka have a first name or is that his first name?

Never mind, found it.

Last edited:

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
I’d be shocked if we don’t get him. UM receiver room is crowded.
Ours could be too. Especially if we add Shazz from Bama. Receiving group would include: J-Rob, Mosley, Whittemore, JJ Harrell, Craver, the really good UTEP kid that has a name I don’t know how to spell or say and Stonka hopefully and possibly Shazz. Could end up being pretty deep

Reactions: Darryl Steight

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
Ours could be too. Especially if we add Shazz from Bama. Receiving group would include: J-Rob, Mosley, Whittemore, JJ Harrell, Craver, the really good UTEP kid that has a name I don’t know how to spell or say and Stonka hopefully and possibly Shazz. Could end up being pretty deep
Set up perfectly for the Barbay offense and all the down field throws we should expect……… oh wait

Reactions: LimaoCabeca

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Don't be shocked if Stonka eventually plays Safety

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Some genius just committed to “The University of LSU”….
Reminds me of an OM player years ago saying "University of Ole Miss". Like, the guy was in school at the time, or had just graduated and didn't know the name of the institution he had attended... I'm blanking on who that was.

• Haha
Reactions: eckie1

dstatechamps

Oct 15, 2006
Reminds me of an OM player years ago saying "University of Ole Miss". Like, the guy was in school at the time, or had just graduated and didn't know the name of the institution he had attended... I'm blanking on who that was.
Seems like it was Norman Hand. Played for the Saints for a stretch.

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login