Stooge Poll

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
Didn't like Moe and Shemp. Moe assumed authority because he was mean, and wasn't a very good leader anyway. Shemp was on the opposite end. Got all the crap and didn't fight back. A gimp. Curly was a dumbass but at least would fight for himself, and Larry was just smooth... Not the brightest bulb, but smooth. ETA Can't remember Joe... It's been awhile.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Three Stooges Drinking GIF

Shemp was terrible, Curly Joe was even worse. Then there was just regular Joe and we was the worst

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
The answer is obviously Curly but I was probably unnecessarily harsh on Shemp in my younger days.

My 3 Stooges opinion that I will die on: Larry was the funniest one.

Last edited:

Awwhellnaw

Jun 29, 2017
Surely I’m not the only one that read the title as “spooge poll”. Maybe I really am dyslexic. Or prevented. Or both..

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
The answer is obviously Curly but I was probably unnecessarily harsh on Shemp in my younger days.

My 3 Stooges opinion that I will die on: Larry was the funniest one.
Larry's look of incredulity when Moe slapped the shiit out of him cracked me up every single time.

And this poll has to be the biggest landslide of all time. It's Curly and it ain't even close.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
This poll brings up great memories of staying at my grandmother's house after school. She would fix me bologna sandwiches while I watched in order, The Three Stooges, Brady Bunch, then Gilligan's Island. Sometimes they would slip in a Little Rascals episode instead of the Stooges, which was fine as long as it was Spanky, Alfalfa, and Stimey and not Chubby, Farina and Joe.

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
Absolutely no Joe, either with the Stooges or the presidency. Shemp and Curly. And I think Shemp is very underrated.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login