Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Intentional

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Intentional and present and grow where you are planted or something about where feet are

All good but overused terminology

Reactions: Anon1704414204

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Oh damn - he dropped a strain in there.

Q: What do you need to see from now until the end of the month?
Lebby: We need to see guys strain. We need to see great physicality. We need to see us take great care of the football. It’s all about the ball. Defensively, it’s a fine line. You want to go get the ball and you want to see some give and take. That is hopeful for me as we go through fall camp.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Intentional and present and grow where you are planted or something about where feet are

All good but overused terminology
They're just the latest corporate / self-help buzz words of the day. And at the end of the day, words don't matter. Actions and results do.

BirdPuppy

Aug 5, 2023
He dropped a strain and straining yesterday.

Q: How much of a grind is camp going to be to make this team successful?
Lebby
: All you got to do is go out there and do it. That’s reality and our guys understand. We said in the team meeting this morning the best they would feel is this morning. Those days are over. That is part of this game. It’s a violent game, it’s a physical game. It’s hard, it’s supposed to be. But we’ve got to do a good job taking care of our body when we’re out there straining.

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
We've had some coach speak coaches, but Lebby might be the coach speakiest of them all.

Nobody will care if we win, but if we don't that stuff is going to get annoying quick. Especially considering we now get very little information from inside the program.

Reactions: patdog

Nugdawg

Mar 3, 2008
We've had some coach speak coaches, but Lebby might be the coach speakiest of them all.

Nobody will care if we win, but if we don't that stuff is going to get annoying quick. Especially considering we now get very little information from inside the program.
While I won’t defend the coachspeak, there is no way in hell anyone will top Jomo on the coachspeak and cliches! That dude just strung one cliche to another.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
While I won’t defend the coachspeak, there is no way in hell anyone will top Jomo on the coachspeak and cliches! That dude just strung one cliche to another.
Moorhead always would talk in 3's. He had 3 P's and one of them was Preparation. I"m racking my brain trying to remember the other 2.

DavisWadeDawg

Oct 2, 2023
JoMo always spoke in 3s...used three words to describe everything! Drove me mad...

Physicality, preparation and presence

Reactions: dawgstudent
Oct 7, 2022
I’m waiting for someone to come along that begins and ends every press conference with this phrase.

“Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard”.

And just walk away from the podium every time. Would be about as informative as what you get these days.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login