Stranger Things 4 *spoilers*

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Don’t read if you haven’t seen
So I didn’t see that coming. My wife and I figured he was 001, but the Vecna twist shocked the hell out of us. I thought it was a really good 7 episodes. My only complaint is that Mike, arguably the 2nd biggest character, was a throwaway for 90% of the season and didn’t get one minute of screen time in the finale. Really missed Hopper not being in Hawkins and I don’t remember the last time I’ve been on the edge of my seat like I was when Vecna had Max

Jan 31, 2012
Stranger Things

I looked at the cast list on IMDb cause I knew I recognized the actor playing the orderly and his character listing had two names. The second was Creel so it spoiled that. Once I saw that I knew he was 001 and Vecna. I was so mad. The episode with Max was superb and frightening. I loved the finale and didn't miss Mike and Will but you're right, why cut them out. Who knew Murray was such a badass?

Last edited:

1msucub

Oct 3, 2004
It’s so dang good. It’s notably darker than the previous ones, which stands to reason giving the age of the actors….similar to the Harry Potter moves.
I never read previews and such while I’m watching a show and I never try to figure things out. It’s a lot more fun for me that way.
I can’t wait to see how all this wraps up.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I am watching the first season. Do they use the same actors in each season like "The American Horror Story"?

Jan 31, 2012
It's the same characters each season, just dealing with a new threat. Each season, though, adds new characters and surprisingly they are always great.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login