Sunday Baseball Game Streaming?

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Yeah, HailState.com shows it on the schedule as SECN+ broadcast, but it’s not on the ESPN app.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Yesterday’s game wouldn’t show for me either. I had to hit search and type in “Mississippi State Baseball” and then it popped up.

Along with the new SEC website, the ESPN app has always been asstastic.

Don’t tell me there’s no way to save a favorite team and have those live games pop up every time I open the app.

Last edited:
Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

OneArmSteve

Feb 22, 2017
Streaming was fine for the top of the 1st. After Larry’s double, an ESPN screen came up and then my TV said connection lost.

Reactions: CEO2044

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
it's on the ESPN app for me. I always arrow down to SEC and click that, all games will show there. I'm on Apple TV.
Thanks for the tip. I found it that way.

I usually scroll to “Baseball” then “NCAA Baseball” and it didn’t show in that view. Scrolling to the conference worked.

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
Thanks for the tip. I found it that way.

I usually scroll to “Baseball” then “NCAA Baseball” and it didn’t show in that view. Scrolling to the conference worked.
Same here. Another tip: type in Mississippi and hit go...it then shows up

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
Streaming was fine for the top of the 1st. After Larry’s double, an ESPN screen came up and then my TV said connection lost.
Same happened to me. I had to switch TV’s. This is the first year the ESPN app has worked for me in years for SECN+ games, not sure why.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Sometimes it doesn’t show up under ‘baseball’ and you have to look under “sec network +”

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login