Super Bowl IMO boils down to......

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
the performance of one player. Most of the time I don't think that, but for this one I do. BROCK PURDY is that guy. If he crumbles under pressure like he has in several games this year, it will be a KC romp. I watched a couple bad games from him where he had like 4 interceptions and I think in one game, he might have had 5. He cannot, IMO, allow more than 3 turnovers in general period, especially interceptions. He starts doubting himself terribly and becomes gun shy to throwing when he has a couple of quick intercepts. If Chris Jones, Willie Gay, & Co. can make life miserable for him even with less than 3 turnovers, I still think KC wins. Patrick Maholms can simply handle adversity better than Purdy.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
KC defense hasn't been getting enough credit this year, they're playing extremely well down the stretch. And we know SF defense is stout as well, led by their LBs. I think a defensive score is going to play a huge role in who wins this game. If SF can get pressure on Mahomes he's not immune to going a bit Josh Allen and playing hero ball...

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Three things the 49ers have to do well today to win

1. run the ball
2. Defend the run
3. Protect Purdy

They’ve struggled with all three during the playoffs, and they’ve got to be better to beat KC

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I don't follow the NFL as closely as most of ya'll but after reading this thread (so far) why are the 49ers favored ?

Reactions: eckie1

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I don't follow the NFL as closely as most of ya'll but after reading this thread (so far) why are the 49ers favored ?
On one hand, I agree with DCD that SF doesn’t stand a chance if Purdy gets pressured all night. On the other hand, if he doesn’t, the chiefs don’t have a prayer. The Niners have weapons all over the field that Purdy will find as long he has time, and SF’s defense feeds off of offensive momentum

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
The only time I see her named mentioned is by people complaining she is mentioned too much.
Taylor Swift is a big deal.
she is also attractive.
She is a billionaire. You better hope, she doesn’t decide on a whim to buy a football team. Cause she could here in a few years.

I question some of you guys hetero status.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
The NFL/CIA is shoving Swift down our throats by showing her celebrate for maybe 30 seconds of an entire game so we can act like zombies and get vaccinated with a Bill Gates chip that makes us vote for Biden and turns us into Bud Light drinking lizard people who run pizza joints for pedophiles where Drag Queens read to kids to distract us from illegal aliens invading our country and poisoning our blood as we go broke funding Ukraine which is how the Roman Empire collapsed ... I think KC wins this. Mahomes is just too good.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Taylor Swift is a big deal.
she is also attractive.
She is a billionaire. You better hope, she doesn’t decide on a whim to buy a football team. Cause she could here in a few years.

I question some of you guys hetero status.
Everything you just mentioned could be used to describe Kim Kardashian, and I have no desire to hear about her while trying to watch NFL football either

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm sick of Kelsey and Mahomes on every broadcast, only to watch them on the commercials during every timeout of the game. I don't like San Francisco, but I would rather have the 49ers win than another year of Kansas City being champion.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login