Super Bowl thread

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
Michael Keaton as Batman was fun to see. The GM commercial with Will Ferrel was funny.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Call I would say I'm still not sure what a pass completion is... but I don't think I have to. I do know the right tackle for Philadelphia constantly moving early. I don't give a **** what the announcer says.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This halftime sux!
I spent that creating another Ole Miss fan.

Crapping Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
This has been a different deal for me this year as I’ve got futures on both teams….

Just difficult times:

390$ if eagles win
440$ if KC wins….

Hedged KC at half for +260 ML

I really don’t know what to do with my hands

Thanks, MyBookieAG …magic wheel of death

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
This has been a different deal for me this year as I’ve got futures on both teams….

Just difficult times:

390$ if eagles win
440$ if KC wins….

Hedged KC at half for +260 ML

I really don’t know what to do with my hands

Thanks, MyBookieAG …magic wheel of death
Wow
I’m officially retiring from fantasy and Vegas

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Wow
I’m officially retiring from fantasy and Vegas
Just kidding
“sorry, Pine Patch”
And 6packleague

you think I wasn’t going to let ya know?!?!?

WOOoOoOo
“4fingers”

“Wooooooo”

17! “Kiss emoji” just for you D@A

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Great game with a dud ending. No matter how you feel about whether the penalty was legit or not (I think it was), it sucks that it basically ended the game.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Great game with a dud ending. No matter how you feel about whether the penalty was legit or not (I think it was), it sucks that it basically ended the game.
I’ve watched more NFL this year than ever…close…..and yes, the only negative I have, the refs….It seems like the biggest calls, each and every year are not reviewable…which leads to conspiracy.

Review needs to be all or nothing.
Anything else, obviously not a 100%, correct call.

Question:
We bring in review and red flags …..yet, the refs still are able to control a game with little to no recourse review or consideration of consequences.

NFL needs to review and create a new bylaw….everyone/everything is reviewable…

the value of each play, is equal to the next…every situation must contain equal justification per wrong call.

Players are held to a standard to make the correct decisions on the field of play…..and as a prophet of perfection, I suggest that the NFL better get this under control.

Get ready for a barrage of conspiracy tomorrow ….truth being….we need JUST a lil tweak.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
It was close but I hate having Refs throw a flag for what they think they see , not what they actually do see.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I’ve watched more NFL this year than ever…close…..and yes, the only negative I have, the refs….It seems like the biggest calls, each and every year are not reviewable…which leads to conspiracy.

Question:
We bring in review and red flags …..yet, the refs still are able to control a game with little to no recourse review or consideration of consequences.

the value of each play, is equal to the next…every situation must contain equal justification per wrong call.

Players are held to a standard to make the correct decisions on the field of play…..and as a prophet of perfection, I suggest that the NFL better get this under control.

Get ready for a barrage of conspiracy tomorrow ….truth being….we need JUST a lil tweak.
It's not a conspiracy but if you say ANYTHING about refs "yer a cunsprarsy nut". You are correct in saying that nothing has affected the refs more than replay and even replay screws with the game IMO.

You can review this, but not that, you have to throw a flag UNLESS you don't need to or you can't because you didn't have enough time ask for a review or a review left? IF it is reviewable...

This is alll 17ed up and didn't fix everything and has made refs gun shy or really late blowing a whistle, if they do at all. Someone is going to eventually get someone hurt when a play continued that shouldn't.

Do I have the answer? No. I'm not paid to fix it. We will have some of the changes made needed after we get another New Orleans PI event. I don't know if it can be improved much more honestly but I hope they can make it less confusing for the teams and maybe the fans soon.

I wish they would substitute the "ref in our booth" for somebody directly in the replay booth not taking part but listening and saying what they can

Last edited:

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012

Question:

The thing is, even if penalties were reviewable, that one would’ve stood because by the letter of the law, it was defensive holding. The defender grabbed the receiver’s jersey and pulled on it as he was going out of his break. Did it affect the play? Probably not, but it was defensive holding by the book.

ETA: the Eagles DB even admitted it was a hold, but he said he was hoping the ref would let it go. But he admitted he held him. So the call was correct.

Last edited:

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012

Question:

Going down the rabbit hole, if you're reviewing a catch and you see a lineman holding, do you now call a penalty for the hold? You got to if everything is reviewable, right? It could turn into a real shitshow with penalties on nearly every play and the game being 4-5 hours long

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
So they got rid of Cavill who is a stand up guy but kept Miller who is a creep and a criminal. Also he wants to pretend he's not a guy anymore. Good job, DC. This is why you're still a joke.

Reactions: WilCoDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login