Surprise visitors

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Any rumors or info out there about the 2 surprise visitors we were suppose to have on campus this weekend ? Or any other good news ?

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
The two mystery visitors were Marcus Banks (transfer DB from Bama) and Jacarius Clayton (OM DL commit). We also had a transfer WR from FIU on campus.

Sounds like in general the weekend went well and we have some momentum heading into NSD on Wednesday.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Hmm....well he did good with Polk. I trust Leach judgement but he does love to have 38 WR and 11 QB on the roster***

Sep 9, 2012
He was a 1,000 yard receiver this year. 1,800 yards and 17 TD’s the last two seasons. Has been the big play guy on some bad FIU teams. You absolutely take him if he wants to be here.

With what have have coming back, I didn’t think they’d want to bring in a transfer WR. But 24+ yards per catch may be too good to turn down.

wdawg44

Jun 4, 2014
Sometimes I think oxford rebel is Dick Cross but then really it could be 90% of their fan base.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Not gonna be popular but Richard cross is a nice guy.
Friend knows him and he came to our left field lounge for lsu series in 2019 maybe?

Was very complimentary of our stadium. Polite. Personable.

All that said I won’t listen to that ole Miss radio show hadad is on.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Blanton no where a sure thing now…. USCe putting the hard sell on him.

Perhaps we still sign Blanton but it has seemed for a while that his eyes might be elsewhere. There was Ole Miss talk with him for a while and South Carolina thing has never really gone away.

Certainly would like to have him, but don’t think it’s a make or break thing for the class.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Perhaps we still sign Blanton but it has seemed for a while that his eyes might be elsewhere. There was Ole Miss talk with him for a while and South Carolina thing has never really gone away.

Certainly would like to have him, but don’t think it’s a make or break thing for the class.

Won’t miss an academy player. He’s overrated

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Cross is very good at what he does. I love to hear him call a game, he's very knowledgeable about the game and the teams. But when he's on the radio he just can't keep the snarky, ******* Rebel in check. He never misses an opportunity to slip in a dig or a jab. The OM faithful think he's clever but the rest of the world sees it for a homer *******.

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
Sometimes I think oxford rebel is Dick Cross but then really it could be 1% of their fan base.
FIFY. 99% of their fan base are arrogant, cocksucking, obnoxious pricks that no one can stand to be around, even on message boards. I’m not saying that OR22 is or isn’t any of those things, but he isn’t any worse than our worst posters, so that puts him in the 1% class. If he was in the 90% class, he would be banned in the first 24 hours. Sometimes, I think it is just another Goat account.

Feb 23, 2008
I’ll join you in the minority. I like Cross. I enjoy the show.

Sure he’s snarky at times but it’s a radio show. If all voices on there sang the same praises, it would be the most boring homer show ever. He and Hadad are good together. I like Borkey too. He’s pretty level headed on most topics. Don’t care that the stations are all owned by an Ole Miss guy but there’s no denying they do a great job promoting sports in the state.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
We aren't getting him. We are not hurting at linebacker at all but that 4* helps raise the class. In the long run it doesn't hurt us at all and it would probly be better to add another corner in that spot if we could

wdawg44

Jun 4, 2014
I wasn't disparaging Cross or Oxford rebel. Both can seem overly nice while delivering backhanded compliments and oozing some shitIness. I just meant that is a somewhat common trait.

wdawg44

Jun 4, 2014
Fwiw I hear we are getting Blanton and he has better speed than you would think.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login