Survive and Advance game thread

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
I predict we get down 15 points in first half as Tolu yawns and seems disinterested. The second half Hubbard gets hot and we lose in double OT. Sunday ESPN will have a live lookin at our team getting left out of NCAA Tournament. MSU declines NIT invite, Hubbard enters the Portal, Jans heads to UL and we hire Kermit Jr as the new coach.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: eckie1

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Tired Baby GIF
Tired Bored To Death GIF

Tolu today

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
For a team with its season on the line, this is one of the most pathetic first half performances I have ever seen. Hubbard gets a pass considering the double teams that he's getting as soon as he touches the ball, but the rest of the team needs to do some serious soul searching because no else is even pretending to step up

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
Is it worth contributing to NIL if this is the effort we expect to get from it. Maybe time to say screw it and start focusing on academics and let theses primadonnas' pay their own way.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
No points inside

2-15 FG

22 pts in one half with 10 from Hubbard

0 points in the last 7 minutes

I've never been in this been embarrassed by performance of the first half of any MSU team in my life.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Some of this s$it is on Jans!
Have to do a better job in getting them ready to play!
Outside of 13 and 5 sometimes, Cam sometimes, lately not much though, we act we just don’t give 17.
Maybe they don’t.
I’d chew everyone’s *** in that locker room and say you play like your hairs on fire these first 5 minutes, we take the lead or your *** might as well hit the showers bc you aren’t going back in.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Some of it coaching but a lot of it's the way we're playing. Doesn't it look like they don't want to be there.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
No points inside

2-15 FG

22 pts in one half with 10 from Hubbard

0 points in the last 7 minutes

I've never been in this been embarrassed by performance of the first half of any MSU team in my life.
I'm honestly to the point where I want Hubbard and Cam back next season and I honestly don't give a flying 17 about anyone else on the roster. And I like Jans, but this is as much an indictment on him as the actual team

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I'm honestly to the point where I want Hubbard and Cam back next season and I honestly don't give a flying 17 about anyone else on the roster. And I like Jans, but this is as much an indictment on him as the actual team
Cam played matador first half. He gotta get some fire.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login