Suspend Charles Rhodes for the first game of the SECT

Dawgbreeze

Jun 11, 2007
We are out of the SEC tourney and yes, he got hit but that didn't cost us the game. We couldn't shoot and looked lifeless. Not really much different than last night till 2nd half. I am glad I left this morning to come home. Arkansas will run Ga out of the gym.

S

SteelDawg99

And even if by some miracle we had made one of the 5 shots at the end to win the game... Arkansas would have embarrassed us tomorrow... So now we have to wait to see which mid major team will embarrass us in the first round if we continue to play with our heads up our asses...

KingBarkus

May 1, 2006
Heck, I know Stans won't do it, but I'm sick of the undisciplined play and the outright stupidity on the court.

I hate this team and coaching staff tonight.

lanceharbor7

Feb 24, 2008
Douchiness reached an all new low as he sealed the defeat with a tech. Yeah, he was fouled. Yeah, it wasn't called. Yeah the ref's an *** for calling a T. But the guy who gets a tech to seal a defeat in a game there is no possible way to lose is a pre-madonna ******* who will undoubtedly will be playing in the middle east for a few years before joining the 03 football team in jail. Jackass.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login