SWAC STATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Walked out of the stadium mid 4th quarter with my family. Hell of a game by the dawgs.

The junction will soon need to be paid tailgating area. The smell of dope permeated the area. The ridiculous bent over fat *** booty twerking was ever present. Loud *** explicit rap music everywhere.

It wasn’t a family atmosphere at 2:00 in the afternoon.

Better watch it or we will be SWAC STATE.
Hell of a change in 2 years.

The game was great, the attendance will suffer as long as this is allowed to occur.

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
Walked out of the stadium mid 4th quarter with my family. Hell of a game by the dawgs.

The junction will soon need to be paid tailgating area. The smell of dope permeated the area. The ridiculous bent over fat *** booty twerking was ever present. Loud *** explicit rap music everywhere.

The game was great, the attendance will suffer as long as this is allowed to occur.
Sounds like a blast. Stay home

Aug 22, 2012

Sounds like there's a very specific kind of fan you don't want at the games but you're too afraid to be more specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login